Oliver Bailey Skin Company
Sugar Coma Buffing Scrub
Sugar Coma Buffing Scrub gives you a two-in-one exfoliating experience. Offering a combination of natural enzymes and brown sugar granules, this facial exfoliator offers pH balancing benefits while buffing your skin to perfection.
- You get the best of both worlds with a physical & natural enzyme exfoliating experience.
- Removes debris & dead skin cells for an even complexion and minimized pores.
- Leaves the skin with an elegant, silky feel.
(and...it tastes pretty good too)
Facial Scrub: Scoop a quarter sized amount of facial scrub using the provided spatula. Using your fingertips, apply light pressure with gently massage the facial scrub onto wet skin for up to 30 seconds.
Exfoliating Mask: Using the provided spatula, scoop facial scrub as needed to apply a generous amount all over a damp face. Let the mask sit for 5 - 10 minutes. Using finger tips, gently massage as you rinse the mask off with lukewarm water.
**Note: To prevent skin irritation or sensitivities, facial scrubs are to be no more than 2x per week. For sensitive skin, use no more than 1x per week.
- Natural Enzymes: Mild alternative to Alpha-Hydroxy Acids, without the irritation.
- Brown Sugar: Provides a gentle "self-timed" exfoliating experience that hydrates while removing dead skin cells, leaving you with younger and fresher looking skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Penetrates and deeply moisturizes, to offer a nourishing and revitalizing effect, leaving the skin with a silky, elegant skin feel.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Gluconolactone, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Steareth-20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Sorbic Acid.